I don’t know why the course is structured like this…
- Watch the online video (same as the online section) before coming to the lectures.
- Do the workbook problems (easy and useless…) during the lecture. Then prof and TA will walk around to answer questions.
- Then give some clicker questions to facilitate the understanding.
Then what’s the difference between campus and online sessions? Well, here are some:
- Campus midterm allows more consideration, more time. While online midterm is just several short answer questions. If you get the answer wrong, no partial marks.
- Online final has the topics specified, while campus hasn’t.
So take the online version…